Total Drone Xperience presents:
DJI FPV System drone race training at The Loads.
The fastest three pilots will get a surprise!
A DJI FPV system only training session on Saturday 11 July 2020 at The Loads. For this training, we will put down a nice track with our characteristic led rings and more.
17:30h Doors open
18:00h Start training
00:00h End of training
Location:Graffiti gallery de LOADS:https://goo.gl/maps/xTZgQ81ioko
Ticket: € 25, – DJI FPV SYSTEM ONLY – MAX 24 PILOTS
Register: You can register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Registration is open till July 4th (first come, first served)
Once you have registered you will receive a paypal payment request.
Your payment must be received before July 4th to make the registration final.
When you are not able to come please let us know as soon as possible. So, we can give your ticket to another pilot.
Bring your own table and chair.
Electricity available at the location
Free parking available
See you Saturday, drone racing and fun!
Total Drone Xperience ~ COVID-19 measures
If you have mild symptoms, such as a sore throat, a runny nose, sneezing, a mild cough, a mild fever below 38 degrees Celsius or sudden loss of smell or taste – STAY HOME
Everyone in the Netherlands is requested to keep at least 1.5 metres’ distance from each other.
Basic rules for everyone
- Wash your hands often.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, then dry them thoroughly.
- Wash your hands: before you go out, when you return home, after blowing your nose and of course before meals and after going to the toilet.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use.
- Then wash your hands.
- Don’t shake hands with others.
- Stay 1.5 metres (2 arms lengths) away from other people.
- This applies to everyone: in the street, in shops and other buildings and at work – even if you are a key worker.
- Keeping a distance of 1.5 metres reduces the chance of people infecting each other.